The following measures will be taken to protect the health and safety of our church family during our in-person gatherings:
- Seating will be arranged for ample distance between people.
- Please remember, even if you feel confident others may not so honor their space.
- Attendance will be capped at 25% of seating capacity.
- Face masks, though not required, will be recommended. Please bring yours if you have one, we will also have clean masks available.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up in the lobby.
- During this first phase, the following services will NOT be available:
- Door greeters,
- Planned fellowship time before or after the service,
- Children’s ministry,
- Nursery, and
- Passing of offering plates.
If you are a vulnerable part of our population or if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of any illness, we will kindly ask that you please stay home and do not attend the in-person service.
Whether you are a part of the vulnerable population or not, we realize many people will prefer to continue attending our online worship services for some time. Please know that the online services will continue to be available to you and your family.
Whether you worship with us in-person or online, we want you to know that you are a loved member of our church family.
If we can be of assistance to you in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out by texting 219-742-0859.